Here are some things I have worked on
Here are some things I have written
This is the last week of the GSoC program, and the PPC rendering problem has been fixed. I have created a PR for the HDB engine, and I’ll spend this week preparing Work Product Submission and fixing existing bugs.
I have only a few weeks left until I have to make my Work Product Submission, and most of the larger problems have been dealt with. I have added support for the PPC version of HDB, so that should be playable.
My university has finally openned for a new term, so it has been a hective schedule. Nevertheless, I have managed to get in a decent amount of work this week.
This is quite soon after the last update, but I feel this is an appropriate moment for an update. I have added the various Sound functions, including Voice, Music and Sound Effects.
I spent most of this week resolving memory bugs and playtesting the game levels.